Awards and Service
Selected Honors and Awards
- Best Student Paper Runner-up Award for my paper "Competitive Brokerage: External Resource Endowment and Information Technology as Antecents". The Academy of Management Meeting, Philadelphia
- Academy of Management OCIS Doctoral Consortium, Academy of Management.
- Travel support from National Science Foundation and University of Illinois at Chicago to attend the Academy of Management OCIS Doctoral Consortium, Academy of Management.
- Academy of Management Conference Best Paper Proceedings (OCIS Division), Academy of Management, 2014.
- The University of Hong Kong “Conference Support for Research Postgraduate Students”.
- Reaching Out Award. HKSAR Government Scholarship Fund.
- International Awards recipient. The 17th Prize Presentation Ceremony. The University of Hong Kong.
- Microsoft GirlSpark Case Competition, Winner, Hong Kong.
- Selected as a “Leader of Tomorrow” for the St. Gallen Symposium. Best contributions worldwide.
- The University of Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarship.
- The University of Hong Kong Postgraduate Fellowship.
- Excellent Student Prize, ITESM.
Best GPA in the BBA student generation, Summa Cum Laude, ITESM.
Attendant APEC 2010 Symposium Tokyo, 2010.
International Contest Shanghai Forum. Best contributions worldwide.
Finalist at Academic Cup at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Academic service and community membership
- Reviewer: Academy of Management (AOM) Annual Meeting, Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS), International Conference of Information Systems (ICIS).
- Membership: Academy of Management, Strategic Management Society, The Japanese Society for Quality Control.